Sunday, August 20, 2006

Stressing out

Time is getting awfully short, and I still have loads to do around the house. Yesterday I threw out about three boxes of old papers I no longer need, about 25 old software CDs, and a bunch of other junk - but I feel as if I just scratched the surface. The lawn needs mowing & edging, I need to go buy a suitcase and move into our apartment, there's nothing to eat in the house, and my three ladies return from France on Tuesday. The movers come a week from Monday to pack us out.

The girls' grandfather sent me a few pictures from their time at Les Reflets du Lac MiƩlan that I'll share below...

My three ladies:


L to R: Juliette, Gwendolyne, and Margot


The four youngest cousins being pulled along in great style...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home