Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wheel-less

We gave Big Blue away to friends of ours last night, and for the first time in 15 years, I'm wheel-less.

This week marks my final training class (Meridian Mail) before leaving for post, and senioritis has completely set in. The upside is that the class is self-paced, so I should be dismissed early on Friday, which would leave me time to "check out" from the State Department and retrieve my absentee ballot for November's elections.

The travel agent issued our tickets last week, so we're about ready to go. Mom also e-mailed yesterday to say she had reserved flights for her and her S.O. in March - I'm glad they're going to take part in our adventure.

I've started letting my goatee grow again with the arrival of autumn. Patricia loves it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home